Newsletter June - July 2014
For the last few weeks we have been investing heavily in protecting BMWR existing infrastructure and equipment: 1. Dorm Repair - prevent water logging on ground floor
2. Clean up the site and construct new staircase to top floor dorm
3. Complete painting - main building and Dorm
4. Expand water storage capacity.
5. Expand water storage capacity
Tour Schedule for July–Sept. 2014
Going forward we have decided to undertake some direct marketing approach to persons who are likely to enjoy our tours and services (e.g. church groups, fitness persons, runners, people who go to gym, people who love adventures etc). We hope to utilize the listed strategies to achieve our goal .
· Prospect List
· Advertising - No-cost or low cost advertising options– Mainly through social medias networks.
· Events - Use established, scheduled group events to announce upcoming travel and take reservations.
Exploratory & Expedition for 2014
WE NEED YOUR HELP to boost our social media performance!!